Faster Treatment. Better Results. Affordable Monthly Payments.
Advantages of Invisalign
Sometimes referred to as invisible braces, Invisalign treatment offers patients nearly invisible teeth straightening with clear aligners. Metal wire braces can create embarrassment for teens with their peers and adults with professional careers. Tulsa Invisalign provider, Cooper Chockley helps patients enjoy virtually invisible teeth straightening.
Sharp metal wire braces can cause discomfort for active patients. The nature of metal braces and elastic bands can cause a lot of pain for many orthodontic patients. Unlike metal wire braces with sharp edges, Invisalign treatment is comfortable with smooth plastic aligners. Patients can avoid mouth irritation from sharp metal wire braces.
Invisalign aligners are removable, allowing patients to eat whatever and whenever they want. Because Invisalign aligners are removable, patients are able to floss and brush their teeth properly for better periodontal health.
How Invisalign treatment works
- After a digital scan is taken of your teeth, a 3-D image is created.
- A series of invisible, comfortable, removable aligners are customized just for you.
- Approximately every week, you’ll begin wearing your next set of custom aligners.
- The Invisalign aligners gently and gradually straighten your teeth.
- Aligners are worn 20 to 22 hours per day for best results.
- You remove yor Invisalign aligners to eat, floss and brush your teeth.
- Maintain convenient check-ups approximately every 6-8 weeks.
- Treatment can range anywhere from 6-24 months depending on the severity of your case.
- Enjoy your healthy, beautiful, confident Invisalign Smile from Cooper Chockley!
At Cooper Chockley we utilize the iTero scanner for Invisalign and Insignia records which eliminates the mess, discomfort and inaccuracy associated with impressions. iTero enables the doctor to take a 3D digital scan of the patient’s teeth and bite, make adjustments in real time, and transmit the file wirelessly for processing.